Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June Garden

The garden is recovering from the ravages of the builders and looking at its best.





I'm afraid these days, due to lack of time and energy, my gardening has been of the 'studied neglect' variety. The principle is to pack 'em in tightly so the weeds don't have a chance to grow. In the past I've also planted a lot of 'thugs', like the Golden Marjoram, which has seeded everywhere and overpowered more delicate plants.

Still no flooring in the conservatory, but we did manage to eat Sunday lunch in there this week.

I'm off to Gardeners World Live tomorrow, which this year is incorporating a Good Homes show, so I may see some conservatory furniture I like.

1 comment:

Steph said...

It all looks quite wonderful. :-) Did you have a good time at the show?