Monday, October 17, 2005

More hospital

Another spell in hospital for Steven (and myself). He has to stay in another couple of nights for them to try out a different drug on him. I've come home this evening for a chance to sleep in my own bed after two nights on the fold out bed in Steven's cubicle, not the most comfortable sleeping accomodation.
Knitting wise, I've had a request from school for mittens for one of the children so am using up the yarn left over from some self patterning socks, they're turning out quite well, and are a good project to do in hospital, lots of time waiting for doctors to turn up.
If possible, I hope to get to Beattie's Knit-Chat tomorrow, but may have to give it a miss as the consultant said she will be seeing Steven and I never know when she will appear.

No comments: