Saturday, May 26, 2007

Chester and ASJ

I ventured a little further afield on Wednesday and visited Chester and had an enjoyable day there. I did the usual visit to the cathedral and walk around the walls, not the complete circuit although I have done that in the past.







I also shopped in the 'Rows' and, of course, visited Stash where a few small purchases took place.


My ASJ is progressing, a little more slowly as the first enthusiasm has worn off. Also, I discovered a dropped stitch and had to frog several rows. However, I am approaching the neck shaping. Here is the progress in the last few days.





While I was in Chester Cathedral I bought this .............
.......... a copy of the Green Man misericord which I thought would be appropriate to hang on the wall in the new conservatory.

No comments: