Thursday, February 16, 2006

Completed project

At last, I've managed to complete something. Some baby bootees from Zoe Mellor's book '50 Baby Bootees to Knit'. This was a special request from one of Steven's nurses so I've asked for a donation towards school fund raising.

I'm also working on yet another of EZ's Baby Surprise Jacket, and, as usual, have a sock on the go.

This morning we should have been going to a children's craft event at our local art gallery, but Steven is not feeling too good this morning. He's been sick a couple of times and there is lots of tooth grinding going on. Hopefully it won't mean a hospital visit, but the bag is packed and by the door just in case!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Very cute boots! The art gallery event was packed but good. Sorry you couldn't make it - hope Steven feels better soon. :-)

dottyspots said...

I love that book! I hope Steven feels better too!

Kellie Sweeney said...

I love these - I have to book & fell in love with them - well done