I've finished off a baby jacket which has been hanging around for a while. I haven't really enjoyed this project, but wanted to try the EZ February Jacket. The yarn seemed too heavy for a lace pattern (Elle pure wool DK) and the colour wrong for such a 'girly' pattern. However it is going for charity and I'm sure the recipient won't care, as long as it is warm!
I've also finished the knitting on my 1940's school pullover but it still needs blocking, pressing and sewing up. The yarn was some ancient lamb's wool on a cone which was free from Texere when they were having a clear out a while ago. It feels quite 'itchy' but hopefully will soften up after a wash.
And finally, for Roo, the bluebells were in Park Coppice, a small wood near Colton Hills school.